The organisers of bauma Africa 2013 have selected African Review of Business and Technology as a media partner of the launch edition of the show
African Review will publish the Exhibition Preview Issue and a series of E-Newsletters devoted to the exhibition and conference prior to and during the event.
The exhibition, which will take place at Johannesburg's Gallagher Convention Centre from 18–21 September 2013, will mark the first time the iconic industry forum has taken place on African soil and will look to highlight the incredible pace of growth within the continent's construction machinery sector.
Editorial highlights will include:
• The latest news and developments from the exhibition and from the industry globally in both the print edition and online at www.africanreview.com
• Interviews and quotes from participants and reports on the technology and products on show
• Reviews of exhibiting suppliers of construction equipment, mining apparatus and building materials to the African market
• The Exhibition Preview Issue will be distributed to visitors at the event
• Exclusive bauma Africa E-Newsletters will be sent out to more than 31,000 readers one day before the event, as well as on the first and third days of the show
• In addition to the visitors and those attending bauma Africa, the Preview Issue and E-Newsletters will be also sent to our regular readership of buyers and decision makers throughout Africa's construction and mining industries.