Print bigger and clearer messages, go edge-to-edge, design and print on the fly or a PC, share files, import data and connect up to five users simultaneously with the innovative M511 Label Printer from Brady
Brady Corporation, an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, is offering customers the chance to print bigger, clearer messages with the Brady M511 Label Printer.
Users are able to communicate better with the Brady M511’s edge-to-edge printing and on-demand labelling. Ideal for big, bold, and easy-to-read safety messages, the solution is perfect for text-heavy labels for the lab or compliance.
With the M511, users print right where the work happens, skipping rework and saving time. In addition, its Bluetooth capabilities connect more users in more ways to ensure they move through work faster.
Offering the ability to seamlessly design, view and print labels right from Brady’s industry-leading app, label creation is just a tap away. The Brady M511 Printer paired with Express Labels mobile app provides a seamless on-demand experience for maximum on-site efficiency.
Key features & benefits:
• Ideal for larger applications – print up to 38.10 mm labels
• Less waste – go edge-to-edge with text, graphics and barcodes
• Longer battery life with an internal Li-ION battery – 8+ hours of work; 1,000 labels on a single charge
• More durable – resists 1.8 m drops, shocks, 115 kg crushes and blowing sand and dust (MIL-STD-810G)
• Prints anywhere – Bluetooth 5.0 (20 m range); connects up to five users simultaneously
• Uses label creation software – Express Labels app via Bluetooth on a phone/tablet; Brady Workstation on a PC
• Saves time; saves space – features an auto label cutter and prints upright or on its side